Saturday, July 25, 2009

Camera Critters : My First Critter


Every critter I do comes with a funny short story. This is my first critter, a ladybug.


One day, I was playing on the table when I saw a ladybug.
I asked myself,"Hmmm, should it be my snack or my critter?"
I decided it would be my critter.
After I got the picture, my owner, Pansy, came over, and saw me on the table.
"Daisy!!!! Get off the table NOW! You know you aren't allowed up there.
She held my worst enemy in her hand.
Gulp.....
Before I knew it, I got squirted with it.
Oh! I forgot to tell you what my worst enemy is.
The squirt bottle! And I can't believe my nice owner would
be friends with such a terrible, awful squirt bottle!!!!!!!!
Well, anyway, that was my critter.
See you next Camera Critters day!

No comments:

Post a Comment